Our IVF office told us the insurance company would not cover anything for IVF, although hard to swallow we still felt like it was totally worth the end results. I asked the office to send the meds through our insurance just to put my mind at ease, I mean you never know. RIGHT? So I had been praying about this whole situation a lot lately, having second thoughts. I started all the "what if's" you can imagine. And then last night I just said out loud at the end of my prayer, LORD, please send me a sign and let me know I am doing the right thing. Not thinking I would see a "SIGN" just felt better to say it out loud. So..... this morning upon waking up, I spoke to the insurance company who informed me that my medication would arrive on Tuesday morning and that they would be covering all of it. I only owed $34. For the medication. WHAT, WHAT I said. I immediately felt that burning sensation in the back of my throat. This saved us thousands. Thank you LORD I got the sign, its greatly apprecaited, and we are moving forward with great hope to add to our family!!! Although we are still paying for the large majority of the procedure we are thankful the medication is covered.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great news!!! I am so happy for you guys and wish you only the best. I love you guys and am glad to have been included in your journey over the past few years!!!
I KNOW how you felt we ran into the same probelm with Austin's meds @$5,000 a month. We cried, prayed, pleaded and then the insurance came through covering 90%. We knew it was meant to be. We will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers that a another miracle can bless our family!!! Hang in there!! Lots of love--Randy, Kim, Kyle, Austin, Parker and Carlie.
Post a Comment