The lab tech called this morning and said we lost two eggs yesterday/last night but we still have 10 going strong. They will call again in the morning and let us know how many made it through today and tonight. Hopefully we don't loose too many. I only need two to put in but I would like to have at least 2 or 3 to freeze. Still not feeling very good, I definitely didn't anticipate this to be so painful but WOW, i was wrong. Hopefully Wednesday goes a lot smoother and then I get bedrest for 48 hours!!! WOO HOO. Then a pregnancy test a week later!!! Oh and my stomach is so swollen because my ovaries are enlarged that I already look pregnant, I have a feeling I am going to get big fast. I have already put on 11 pounds from the hormone shots and steroids but oh well.......hopefully I will need it. :)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment