Yeah for Sunday. It's finally here. So I started the other shots today, I am up to 4 a day from 1. I was kind of nervous, but it was a breeze. My mom gave me the first on this morning to show me how to do it. (THANKS MOM....YOUR THE BEST) and the others I did by myself this evening. I do the same thing tomorrow and then go in to have my blood drawn on Tuesday morning, then wait for the call to see what dosage I will take for the rest of the week. Then I go in on Friday to see how many eggs we have growing in there and how big they are so far, we expect them to be really small right now, but at least we will have an idea of how many we might have. It's all so confusing, it's hard to explain it all!!! I also start acupuncture this week, oh I can't wait for that, it is so relaxing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment