BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Busy Wednesday



We ended our day yesterday with carving our pumpkin and eating pizza with our neighbors, well nick carved it and did a great job. We are going to put a candle in it and light it up tonight. Landon sure was proud of it.




But before we carved our pumpkins Landon had his last football game and his award ceremony, here he is giving daddy a 5 for doing such a great job and getting his medal. He loves playing with his friends blake and logan and has a super coach. His nawnie came and cheered him on and that always makes him smile and we appreciate it!




Landon went to school today and had his halloween party, he dressed up as a power ranger because mommy didn't want him to get his actual costume (donal duck) all dirty. These are all his friends from school and his teacher Mrs. Zimmerman, she is great. They made a spider out of donuts, icing, and pretzel sticks, how creative! They also got to go trick or treating in the classroom and play some fall games.


I am 8 weeks pregnant today, and I look.....oh 12 weeks. Jeans don't fit anymore I learned that in Vegas, should have tried them on before we left, what was I thinking? Nick and I, Dave and Cathy and Laura and Chad all had a great time in Vegas but I am glad to be home.

0 comments: