We are so excited and overwhelmed with emotion. And we truly feel blessed. After 2.5 years of trying to give landon a brother a sister we finally did it. I AM PREGNANT!! I can't stop saying it. Thanks to Molly and Carla for the big bag of baby gifts, you girls are on top of it and they will go to good use. We truly apprecaite all the thoughts and prayers we ahve recieved from everyone and wouldn't have been able to do this without your support. To my husband, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, you go above and beyond what is expected of a husband and a father and Landon, and I love you more than words can express! I know the new addition will add something special to our lives, just like Landon has!!! WE LOVE OUR SON and hope this has a positive affect on him.

Thursday, October 2, 2008
PREGNANT!!!!!!
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!!!!! You deserve it!
I know you are the happiest woman in the world right now. Be good and take care of yourself and dont do to much love to you all and have fun Doris and Terry
Post a Comment