BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 Weeks

WOW, 10 weeks already~! Time is going by quickly, and it's going to pass even faster with the holidays coming up. I went to the doctor yesterday just for a regular OB appt and everything looked good. The doctor looked for the heartbeat's with the doppler but could only find one baby's heartbeat, he said that is normal because the other baby is usually hiding behind the placenta. I'll take his word for it, as I really have no other option. We go back next week to have an 11 weeks ultrasound. I am excited to see how the baby's have grown! I am FINALLY starting to feel better, gosh I really thought I never would get back to myself. Well I am on the uphill slide, at least it feels that way. I still have a couple nauseous times during the day but if I eat somthing quickly and drinks some sprite it seems to get better.

Landon is doing great, he is such a great kid. I am sure the other kiddo's will make up for him!! As for now we are just enjoying every minute of him and all the commical things he has to say! He went to school yesterday and made a scarecrow, it's beautiful and looks great on the fridge!! Going to buy him a new coat today, he has been wearing the one from last year, as it still looks brand new, but it's too tight through the shoulders and kind of short!!!

0 comments: