Landon is playing basketball and really has no interest in it at all, I think it's way too advanced for a three year old. We are going to give it another shot though, at least to get his pictures taken. I forgot to take my camera so i don't have any pictures yet, but I will next time for sure.
I was released from the Fertility Clinic and saw my regular OBGYN yesterday, the appt went good and I had another sonogram, I think I am going to have a lot of those, both babies looked great and their hearts were both beating along. I am 9 weeks today, time is going by pretty fast, it seems like we just put the little one's back in.
Hope everyone else is doing great and getting geared up for the Holiday Season, only 7 weeks until Christmas.......that's right I am already counting down.
0 comments:
Post a Comment