Well Landon is feeling a little better but you can still tell he is not his normal self. Today I started cleaning out our spare room, it's going to take some time, to make room for the baby's. Once we find out what they are my mom can get started painting, I just don't feel like I have nine months, I feel the need to get things done early in case these babies run out of room in there and decide to come early. Or I get so big and miserable I can't get off the couch. Hey, it could happen! I saved almost everything from Landon thinking I wouldn't need anything for our next baby. SURPRISE, it's twins and I am going to need to get more stuff than I thought.
Nick is all done working in Miami and will be flying home all day tomorrow. We can't wait to see him, Landon was super while he was gone and I am sure it was much needed time away for everyone! Sometimes you forget just how important your family and your home is until you are apart for 11 days!!! We will be waiting up for him tomorrow night!!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Fun Day Sunday
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment