BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Time For Santa

Well only a couple more days until Santa arrives. I can't wait this year is going to be so exciting and Landon's last year by himself, it's a bitter sweet feeling but he will still be just as spoiled I am sure! All presents are purchased and wrapped and ready to be given.

Nick found out he got bumped nights today, which we knew was coming, but we are just THANKFUL he still has a job as of now and we still have insurance. Whew, that would not have been good!

Landon is going through a growth spurt and eating lots of things, he is averaging about 3 apples a day, which is great I guess, considering he didn't eat them a week ago! He is also standing up to Pee and has been for about 10 days now, he seems to have the hang of it and is finally tall enough to aim and shoot.

I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and I am growing! I can feel both babies moving now and they are especially active right after I eat, probably because they have limited space and I have a feeling its only going to get worse for them. I have all the room decor picked out just waiting to for one more sonogram to tell me for a second time that its one boy and one girl and then i will order it and my mom will get to painting the room for us!! I want to have everything done and ready by March just in case, you never know with twins!

Landon is hoping for snow this week, my mom and dad got him a new sled for big boys and new spiderman snow boots and he is dying to use them again. Daddy will have to take him out this time, It's cold out there and I don't want to risk falling. My mom took him sledding last week when it snowed and his face was beat red and he kept saying I AM NOT COLD.... too bad you are coming in Mr.!

Well that's all for now will update later this week with pics of Christmas and the snow if we get any!

0 comments: