BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

H-E-L-L-O 2nd Trimester 14 WEEKS

Well it's official I made it to 14 weeks!! Goodbye first trimester, hello second trimester!! I am so thrilled to have made past this crucial point in pregnancy!! Now every week from here on is crucial for the babies to grow grow grow!! I can already feel some movement when I lay on my side, it's only the baby on the left though, never the baby on the right. I am excited to go to the doctor tomorrow and since they changed my appt I am going to have a sonogram tomorrow!! YEAH

Landon brought up a pink and blue ball last night (the dogs they never play with) and said it was the babies and he wrapped them in "his" blankie and carried them around in the laundry basket last night. He said one was a boy and one was a girl. Hmmmm, does he know something that we don't know?

He went to school today and made nick and I a present but it's wrapped and we are supposed to open it together, so we will do that tonight and I will post pictures of it. When Landon wakes up from his nap we are heading to crown center to see Santa and eat at the "trains place" Fritz's.

0 comments: