BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

1st Dentist Visit


Landon had his first official visit to the Dentist today. I wish I could say it went GREAT, however it didn't. Our experience was not the best, but I just think we didn't have the best assistant. The Dentist however was EXCELLENT, she could not have been any better. Landon had his teeth checked and he has ZERO cavaties!! Yeah, mommy and daddy for good brushing!!!! She said his teeth look great and they took x-rays and said his adult teeth also look great and have great spacing. He did not want her to clean his teeth but that was okay with me, so he got his bag of goodies, a bouncy ball and a RED balloon, he really wanted a blue balloon, but like I said our assistant wasn't really concerned with what color he wanted, even though she had asked him twice through out the visit what color he wanted when he was done and she also promised him ice cream, yep that's right they give ice cream to all the patients. So anyway he didn't get ice cream and we left with a red ballon, which made the visit a little traumatic. He cried the whole way home for a Blue balloon! So when he woke up from his nap their was a blue and green balloon waiting for him, my mom and dad thought he needed his blue balloon so they got him one. When he woke up from his nap he said ahhhh, was nawnie here and I said yep, he knew she had brought the balloon. She brings balloons quite often these days. We go back in 6 months, we will see how it goes. I am so proud of him for trying to be a big boy. The dentist is a lot for some adults to handle, let along a 3 year old. By the way he is laughing in the picture, if you look closely you will see.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I know someone who would be a fabulous person to clean Landon's teeth...ME!!