BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Passed Inspection~ 24 Weeks


Looks like I passed inspection at the doctor's office, woo hoo. The babies are close in weight, 1lb 4oz and 1lb 5oz, and as of right now they are both head down. Good little babies, hopefully they stay head down and I can deliver them naturally! I didn't gain as much weight as the doctor had hoped but he didn't seem too upset about that since the babies were good weights. I am not by any means trying not to gain weight, I want big healthy babies so they can come home with us! I go back in two weeks, on March 5th, for another sonogram and appt. He said to be prepared to spend a lot of time at his office in the coming weeks. I am 24 weeks and I need to make it to 36/37 weeks, so 12 weeks to go. That sounds like a long time, which as each week goes by I am sure it will be a long time, but those babies are going to be here in no time. The nursery is all done, just waiting on the curtains to arrive and of course the babies.

Landon is still doing great and making me laugh more and more everyday. The things he says just blows my mind. He has been calling us Mommy Alan and Daddy Alan, I guess I have been calling him Landon Alan a lot lately and so he thinks that is what you call people when you want them to listen to you. It's too cute to correct him, plus it lightens the mood!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, Heather! You look so cute!!