BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

32 Weeks


I have officially made it to 32 weeks with the babies. Which is awesome. Now I just have to make it 4 or 5 more weeks. I had a sonogram and I am carrying 8lbs of baby and boy can I feel it. Brooklyn is measuring a little bit smaller than him but they are both still on the normal range so that is good news. For the last 7 weeks both babies have both been head down and as of Monday he had flipped and is laying sideways and she is still head down. So hopefully he flips back in the next couple of weeks and stays there.


The doctor said I would be 2 weeks past my due date if I was carrying one baby and let me tell you, he couldn't be more right. I don't think my skin can stretch anymore and I am not sure how my bladder is holding up, I feel like I should just sleep in the restroom. Feet are swollen and the muscles in my legs hurt, but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. As much as I want to see their little faces, I am perfectly fine with them staying put for another few weeks.


Landon is getting very anxious and keeps asking if the babies are BIG yet, it's kind of hard to tell him no when he can see how big my stomach is. They will be here soon enough and then I am sure he will be asking when we are taking them back!!! He's going to be a great big brother.

0 comments: