I have not been much into blogging lately, especially with the warm weather. So here are a couple updates, when it rains next week I will do better with updating.
We took off Landon's training wheels on his bike, he did awesome! On day 4 we put them back on, he was going down the hill and must have hit a rock and the front wheel lost it, so he fell off and his sunglasses went into his forehead and we ended up at Children's Mercy with 3 stitches in his head. Went back on Wednesday and got them taken out and he is healing nicely.
Landon has also been loving the outside weather and we have already used half a can of sunscreen on our pale white child. He just burns!! He has already spent many hours on his huge sanbox that his daddy built for him. It's going to be a lifesaver this summer.
Nick is off work for this whole week, WOO HOO. Someone else to walk up and down these steps 1,000 times a day. I can't wait. Oh yeah, and we are excited to have his company too. :)
I will be 34 weeks on Tuesday and I am officially feeling the effects of a twin pregnancy. I am measuring 43 weeks pregnant and my legs are so swollen, my feet are not even recognizable to anyone. If someone steps on them or landon runs over them with his bike, I swear I am going to spring a leak. My toes look like sausage links. It's miserable. I am too embarassed to go get my toes painted. I also am having a very difficult time breathing i just don't think I have ANY room in there. I go to the doctor on Monday to see how big the babies are. I am guessing 5lbs each. I am still thankful to be pregnant but I am really getting tired! They will be here before we know it.
As thankful as I am for this warm weather, I wish it would go away for a week. Our air conditioner is broke and isn't going to be fixed until next week, I need the air conditioner on......soon. We have all had trouble sleeping the last two nights. My heart goes out to the people who don't have an A/C especially when its really hot outside. Everyone should have A/C.
I will update more next week and post some pictures. Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
The last two weeks......
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment