BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 days old



The babies are 10 days old, and it has been a great 10 days. They are eating and sleeping well and are on a schedule for the most part. Landon has also adjusted well and is sleeping with no problems. He is such a big helper, if I need it he gets it. Sometimes before I even ask him to. He is very much a part of the babies daily schedule and that makes him feel important. Brooklyn and Jackson went to the doctor on Tuesday and they are almost back to their birth weight. Brooklyn weighed 6lbs even and Jackson weighed 5lbs 9oz. Brooklyn is still a little jaundice but it's nothing to be concerned about. They both still have great color and a full head of hair. We haven't ventured out of the house, except to go to the doctor, the babies are so small in their carseats that it makes me nervous to put them in their if I don't have to. Landon has been getting to run errands with Nick or I, if one of us goes somewhere we take Landon with us, so he feels special and the other one isn't left with all 3 kids. We are all adjusting well and this is not as hard as I had anticipated.........then again it's only been 10 days!!! Yes, my eyes are closed in the picture with me and Landon but I couldn't resist posting that sweet smile of his!!!

0 comments: