BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Landon is "4"


Oh, our baby is 4!!! Where did the time go?!?! I look at Jackson and feel like it was just yesterday I was looking down at that same little face only it was Landon. I can't say enough good things about Landon, we have truly been blessed with a smart, healthy, well behaved, loving little boy. Monster trucks are all the rave these days, so of course we have a monster truck birthday party, only he wanted a batman cake.....don't get me started on the cake. Sams screwed it all up and I had to doctor it when we got home. Landon never know the difference, and that made me happy.


Landon got lots of great gift, as usual. We were so proud of him, he made everyone feel like their gift was, in his words, "just what I wanted" Truth be told it probably was just what he wanted, he plays with a variety of things. Thanks to everyone who came and spent the day with us, we apprecaite it.

0 comments: