BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Last Blog

I have deicded this will be my last post, the blog was a great thing for us the year that we did it and I enjoyed using my spare time to share our lastest news on here. However spare time is a thing of the past for this household.

Thanks to everyone for reading our blog and for your thoughts and prayers for our family over the last year, it has been quite a ride. Life these days are busy but we wouldn't change it for the world. Our children are growing and changing everyday, which means Nick and I are growing and changing everyday too. Our marriage is stronger than it has ever been and we are more in love than I could have ever imagined. Raising two babies and a 4 year old is the hardest thing we have ever done and probably ever will in our lives but at the same time it is the most rewarding. We are focusing on the 5 of us and what is best for us, everything else will either fall in line or get left behind!

"It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself."
-- Joyce Maynard

Lots of Love,
The Dissmeyer's

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck with everything, but I will have to admit that I will miss your updates and seeing pix of the kiddos!! :(