I always thought those big flowers were hideous but now that I have a little girl I think they are adorable. Funny how that works!!
Our little Chunky Monkey, we just love her and she loves to eat!!! She is so alert and gives kisses, so sweet. She is definitely the dominant of the two babies and I think she will be the leader of the pack. Jackson is so laid back and just goes with the flow. As much as nick loves his boys and wanted boys she already has daddy wrapped around her little fingers. It makes my heart melt to see this 6'1 man laying on the floor playing with and talking to his little princess. He is such as good daddy and husband. I said oh no she has an outie belly button she won't be able to get her belly button pierced (meaning when she is older because we know that she will do it no matter what we say, I did) and nick made a comment as if she wouldn't be getting her belly button pierced anyway, oh great.....here we go with the strict daddy and she is only 6 weeks old.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Our Little Princess
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment