The lab tech called this morning and told us we have 3 to freeze, I said thanks and then hung up...... then I thought wait a minute yesterday we only had 4 and they put 2 in. I am not great at math but 2 + 3 does not equal 4!!! So where did the other one come from? so I called back and after two hours passed I called back again and I finally got to talk to the lab tech. He said we still had 6 embryo's living but as of yesterday only 4 had turned into blasts, that is why they gave us the number 4. so they put two blasts in and that left us with two blast and two other ones that hadn't caught up yet. Well over night one of the other caught up to blast stage and that is how we had three to freeze. I was thinking OM MY GOODNESS, are those are eggs, did they make a mistake and only put in one, blah blah blah. Needless to say they put in two and three are already frozen. They call them fur babies.. How origianl.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment