BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WE DID IT

First and most important, Landon went to school today and they learned about colors, they made a crayon box and then the teacher asked them individually each of the colors and Landon knew all of his, he is SO SMART.

Well we went in this morning and had two perfect blasts put in and the doctor was positive that this would result in a pregnancy for us. I hope he is right. When they showed them to us on the screen I started crying, to most people they look like two blobs but to me I saw two possible babies for us and it was very emotional, the valum didn't help my emotions. LOL. They are going to call us in the morning and let us know if the other two are able to be frozen or not, we had six yesterday morning and we lost two last night, so that left us with those four. My emotions are flowing and I am so thankful for all the people who called, emailed, texted, prayed and been thinking about us through this whole process. WHEN we find out that we are PREGNANT, we will be having a get together to celebrate our friends and family that we do deeply cherish.

I added a picture below, that is not mine, I got it off photobucket to show you what they put back in, when that attaches to the uterine lining that "blob" in the middle of the circle will form into the baby!!!!


0 comments: