BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

31 EGGS

HOLY COW, I went in today for my first ultrasound to see how many follicles I am producing and the magic number is 31 total, that is above and beyond AWESOME. Out of those 31~ 14 are growing at a faster rate, so those will probably be the ones that are retrieved, unless some of those slow down or the other 17 speed up. I am on cloud nine and so excited to have had that many this morning. One of my fears was I wouldn't produce enough eggs because of the radiation, so now I just need them to be good/great quiality when they are retrieved. I go back in on Tuesday to have another ultrasound to see how many I will actually have to retrieve on Thursday or Friday! I am still doing accupuncture and getting adjusted each day and I feel a little sore but I think it will get better. They changed my medicing from one shot in the morning and one shot in the evening, to just the shot in the evening. So now I am down to 3 shots a day instead of 4. YEAH!!

We took Landon to the circus last night and he/we all have a blast.

0 comments: