I went to the doctor this morning and almost all of the eggs are the same size, so that is awesome and we are right on track. Instead of surgery being on Thursday they have moved it to Friday morning at Overland Park Regional. So wish us luck. I will be out of it THANK GOD, but they say its quite painful when you wake up and for a few days after. And I don't do well with pain medication, it makes me sick, so this could be interesting I am hoping for the best though. We will know how many eggs they retrieved when we leave the hospital, they told us our number that we have now, (30 ish) could increase or decrease and we really have no way of knowing how many they will be able to retrieve until the retrieval is done. I go back in the morning to make sure they are all still growing in size and then get all my information for the retrieval. We are SO EXCITED. Tonight is the last night of 3 shots, Then I will have a couple days off and then only one shot a day in the tooshie! It's the big needle though and it's the only one I can't give to myself because of the area its in, nick said he just couldn't do it and I don't blame him, he is not good with needles, thank god mom was a nurse for so long so she can shoot me up!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment