BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Allergic To My Steroids

Well I am having a small reaction to the steroids I am taking, so Iwas told to take benadryl as needed to help with the itching. However, as we all know benadryl makes you extremely tired so I am only taking it a night and just suffering through during the day. They said the heat makes it worse but I am managing. It's actually gotten a lot better. After taking some pictures over the weekend I noticed my face is nice and FULL compliments of the steroids, but I can't really help that just not used to seeing a full face. I go in the morning for bloodwork, ultrasound, and I get measured for the cathetar (for when they put the embryo's in) and I have saline shot through my tubes to make sure everything is clear. So tomorrow is a big day for us! We also find out how and when to start our "BIG" shots in the tush. I will let you know how it goes!! We are super excited and getting closer and closer to the end....... or shall I say the beginning. :) Thanks for all the prayers, I feel surrounded by positive thoughts and we can't express how AWESOME and APPRECIATIVE that makes us feel.

0 comments: