Hi Friends & Family~
I went to the doctor today and had all the "fun" stuff done. I was not expecting it to be painful, however it was quite painful and I am thankful it is over and done with. The doctor told me before he started, " I am going to insert the cathetar now and this will let me know where to place your twins" I said twins, how about just one, and he said no, I think you will have twin girls. At this point I am just hoping for one happy, healthy baby. A little girl would just be icing on the cake. So they updated me on my protocol today. Looks like I start the other shots on Sunday morning, these shots will make the follicle's (eggs) grow. So I will have one shot in the morning, which will go in the thigh, then three shots in the evening, one in the thigh and two in the stomach. I am going to look bruised but it will all be worth it. I go back to the Doctor on Tuesday and have my blood drawn to see if everything is moving along nicely and have my medication adjusted if needed, then back on Friday the 12th, to have my blood drawn again and to have a ultrasound to see how many and how big my follicles are. We are scheduled to have surgery on Sept 18th to have the follicles removed, on bedrest for one day and then back on Sept 23rd to have the embryo's (baby's) put back in on strict bedrest for 48 hours, then we wait 8 longs days for the pregnancy test. All those days can be changed based on how I respond to the drugs. I will update on Sunday!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Everything is set.......
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment