BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Egg Retrieval is a GO FOR FRIDAY

Today's ultrasound went just as planned and the doctor is confident that Friday is the day to take the eggs, so i will be doing the trigger shot tonight to release the eggs and then go in friday morning so the doctor can go in and get them. He said it should be about a 30 minute surgery time and then a couple hours of recovery, then I can come home, take some drugs and rest!!! In just a little over two weeks we will know if we are pregnant and I am so excited. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, we will keep everyone updated on Friday afternoon to let you know how many they were able to retrieve.

OKAY~

As i was leaving the doctor today their was a mother with her triplet boys walking in and I said, wow is that a sign? Of course reading into the situation I am sure. Then I turn on a baby story and low and behold it's about a mother and father that did IVF and had triplet boys. HMMM Probably coincidence but still entertaining.

1 comments:

katehenry said...

Good luck! I will be praying for you guys!!!