BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 MORE DAYS


We are anxiously waiting until Thursday to have our first ultrasound, we can't wait to see the little one and hopefully hear a heartbeat and find out when I am due. I am guessing late may or early june. Still feeling kind of icky and super exhuasted, the cold weather isn't helping any. Nick and I are getting excited to get out of town to some warmer weather and adult time!! We will miss Landon but we need some time away and he needs some time away from us, not to mention it will probably be the last vacation for a long time. Landon is still playing football and doing great, hopefully the rain holds off so he can play his games. He got his jersey signed last night by the KU quarter back and got his picture taken with him so that was exciting. Goodbye until thursday!!!!

0 comments: