BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

That Sick Feeling


Sorry I have been MIA for a while. It's been busy around here, Landon started football and he is so flippin adorable and seems to really like it. Nick is doing great, just working and then hanging out with us in the evening. He is getting exctied for Vegas. I am also ready to get out of here and go to Vegas, the weather is nice, no kiddo's, no pets, no phone! It's going to be GREAT. On the other hand, I think that sick feeling has officially set in. I am also not sure why they call it Morning Sickness, because it seems to last all day but, hey that's part of being pregnant! I was lucky enough not to have the morning sickness last time with Landon so I figured I would get a taste of it this time. Still waiting to go back to the doctor and get a due date and all that good stuff. I will update when I do. Hope everyone else is doing great!! Landon still asks each day if the baby is BIG YET and we say no, and now he says YES IT IS, LET ME SEE IT!!! We should have waited until around the oh 8th month to tell the little guy.


Here is a picture from football!!! He is #8 his favorite number.


0 comments: