Landon stayed home from preschool because he still has a horrible cough,and runny nose. I went and got some groceries and landon was on the barstool watching me put them up next thing I know I heard a loud boom and I looked over and the barstool was gone and Landon was SCREAMING. He fell backwards in the barstool and hit his head hard on our kitchen table. He coughed up some stuff and was still SCREAMING so I went to pick him up and his back was bright red and he said his tummy hurt. I ran down the hall to get his blanket and when i came back he was laying on the kitchen floor and said he just wanted to go to sleep for a minute. Okay, not like landon to ever WANT to go to sleep. I knew then we had to go to the ER, unfortunately since it was his head I took him to Providence. NEVER AGAIN. Nawnie and Daddy met us there and that seemed to calm Landon down. Landon was trying to go to sleep on the way to the hospital. When we left the house, I left all my $160 worth of groceries on the counter and just went. Only to sit in the ER for 4 hours, apparently they didn't think our son was important as we did. As they took many other patients before us. I was VERY VERY patient for the first three hours and then I just started saying what I thought, and we got taken back, by this time Landon was fine and bored as can be. So they checked him out, if that is what you want to call it and he had fluid on both ears, probably the start to a double ear infection so he has an antiobiotic and he is good to go!!
So I never made it to my doctor's appointment, I had to make sure Landon was okay first. Trust me these babies are not going anywhere, they will still be there when I go next week!! :) 11 weeks pregnant. YEAH
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
OH....what a day
Posted by The Dissmeyer "5" at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment