BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

TURKEY DAY

Happy Turkey Day to everyone. I hope you all got to eat some scrumptous food and spend time with family and friends today! We had a great thanksgiving dinner and spent the day with Nick's family. Landon is sooooo over his being shy and he will talk to just about anyone, he just walk's around like he owns the place. They had the drum's for the Wii at Nick's aunt and uncles house and Landon loved them. I am so glad they are at their house not ours!!!

Tomorrow is Turkey Day at my mom and dad's. The last couple years she has had it the day after so we don't have to stuff ourselves and run from house to house, it is so nice! The only bad part is it's two consecutive days of stuffing yourself like a Turkey!!!

We topped our turkey day off with a cheeseburger from Burger King. Mmmm Mmmm good!! Landon had some chicken fried and an icee, what a dinner!

Tomorrow is the biggest shopping day of the year and this super trooper will not be shopping :(
It's the first year in as long as I can remember but hey I will be in bed sleeping while all you crazy gals are out there. Stay Warm!

Hope everyone feels as blessed as we do on this special day!

0 comments: