Woo Hoo, we got the christmas tree up last night. Only with the help of Landon, he loves to decorate the tree and I must say he does a great job. He had preschool today and they made a christmas tree and glued on some foam ornaments. It was beautiful. I am not ready for this cold weather, I need the sun and the warmth back.
Nick and I are doing great and ready for christmas. I am 13 weeks and moving right along nicely. I go back to the doctor late next week and I will be 14 weeks then. It's just a regular doctor appointment and then after that appointmet I should be able to schedule a sonogram and see what these little babies are, so we know if we need pink or blue or both!! I already can't sleep and I am SURE it's only going to get worse, I am uncomfortable and when I wake up from that I have to potty and get a drink of course. However, I am doing really well eating healthy, salad, jello, fruit and veggies and lots of water! Trying to eat the right things for the babies to make them strong and helathy and make it a little easier to slim down after I birth these kiddo's!!!
Nick and I are doing great and ready for christmas. I am 13 weeks and moving right along nicely. I go back to the doctor late next week and I will be 14 weeks then. It's just a regular doctor appointment and then after that appointmet I should be able to schedule a sonogram and see what these little babies are, so we know if we need pink or blue or both!! I already can't sleep and I am SURE it's only going to get worse, I am uncomfortable and when I wake up from that I have to potty and get a drink of course. However, I am doing really well eating healthy, salad, jello, fruit and veggies and lots of water! Trying to eat the right things for the babies to make them strong and helathy and make it a little easier to slim down after I birth these kiddo's!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment