BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

19 Weeks

I went to the doctor today for a sonogram and check up and the babies look great! Baby A is still a little girl and she weighs 9oz and is measuring 19 weeks, Baby B is still a boy and he weighs 10oz and is measuring 20 weeks, he must have just had a growth spurt since we know they are exactly the same age. It was awesome to see them in there moving and playing around with each other. Unfortunately he doesn't have a name yet, but so far our options are Jackson, Aiden, and Houston. More than likely will be one of those names. Our little girl will be Brooklyn Grace Dissmeyer. We are waiting on dad to make up his mind for our son! I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks and then I will start going every other week with a sonogram at each appt to make sure the babies are both the same size and my cervix is still the correct length and closed. The doctor also said even though the babies weights were good, normal, he was really expecting me to be in his words "a great deal larger" I thought I was pretty darn big, at least I feel that way. So that made me feel good since he sees a lot of pregnant women.

Landon went to school yesterday and low and behold he got a cold, what a surprise. It never fails when he goes to school he gets a cold, but he enjoy's school and the cold only lasts a couple days.

0 comments: