Okay, so I joined the YMCA and started water aerobics last night, let me tell you it's quite the little work out for your legs and arms. She told us to tuck our abs in but I am not real sure where mine are right now, so no tucking for me. The water was a little chilly and the babies immediately knew I was in cold water because they were not happy to say the least. I was a little sore when I got home last night, but not until I sat down and tried to get up again. Then this morning my legs, mostly my knees are the only thing that is really sore. Mindy is also doing the water aerobics so it was nice to have someone else there I know.
Landon is having a great week. Nick took him to the great wolfe lodge to play in the arcade on Tuesday night, while I joined the YMCA, then last night while I was at water aerobics Nick took my little chic magnet to Hooters, smart guy!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment