BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lovely Weather

Today was such a nice day. My mom came over again to work on painting the nursery and she brought bread for Landon to feed the ducks (geese) so I took him to the lake and we fed them, their were only 5 but they ate all the bread. Then I took him over to play on the slides for 30 minutes and their was a daycare their so he got to play with all the kids and loved it. Then we came back home and skipped nap today, it was too nice outside. He played in the backyard, then the front all day long. Nick got home around 4 and we had just came in but back out he went as soon as daddy got home!! I am sure the weather will be back to cold tomorrow but we sure enjoyed today!!!!

0 comments: