Things are moving along quite nicely in the nursery. My mom should be finished painting today, the extra baby bed and mattress have been ordered and should be here next week. The bedding has arrived and looks so cute! Landon has helped my mom paint each day she has been here this week and he has had a lot of fun, he is my little helper that is for sure. I am starting to grow, grow, grow, which is a good thing, it means the babies are growing and we need that. I don't go back to the doctor until Feb 12th, I will be 23 weeks then. After that I will go every two weeks with an sonogram at each appt to make sure the babies are approximately the same size and one is not taking all the nutrients. We are pretty sure we have decided on a boys name, Nick is pretty much set on Jackson Alan Dissmeyer. I am stilling thinking I like Triston better but we shall see, the deal was Nick got to name the little boy!! It will be one of those two names, unless we magically find another one!!!! The little girl is for sure Brooklyn Grace Dissmeyer!! I love it
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment