BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Yes, I know it's been a week since I posted a blog, but we have been busy! We got the other baby bed put up and the nursery is almost done, just have to hang up their names, the curtains, and some pictures on the walls. It's all ready for them to get here! I go back to the doctor on Feb 17th, for a regular doctor's appt, and a sonogram. I will be 24 weeks then. I can't wait to see how much each baby has grown. I see myself daily so their is no surprise there!! I seem to be growing but not really gaining weight, so I am hoping and praying the babies are gaining enough or my doctor is not going to be happy with me.

Landon had a great weekend, Saturday we took him and his new big boy 4 wheeler over to grandma and grandpa's and he got to ride, I will post pics later! He has no fear that is for sure, I am not sure what is funnier, him riding it or nick following close behind with a rope to pull the switch in case Landon gets too carried away. It was priceless.



Then Saturday night Landon stayed the night with nawnie and papa, they picked up sticks and built a bonfire and he got to play in his sandbox, then papa played pool with him, which he loves. Nick and I went to Mike and Rachel's to watch the fights, it was nice to see everyone, and have prego chit chat with the girls.

Sunday we did some shopping and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, YUM then we just hung around the house and watched the Superbowl at home, just the 3 of us.

Landon and I made Valentine's Day cupcakes this morning and they are delicious and look very festive. Today mom offered to watch Landon and sent me shopping to Town Center Plaza, I got some stuff for me and the kids, had lunch, and enjoyed my time alone. Had water aerobics tonight and I am beat!!

0 comments: