BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

28 Weeks

Oh boy, I made it to 28 weeks! What a relief. I went to the doctor today and had my 1 hour glucose test, which I failed.... I also got my rogam shot, (I have a rare negative blood type) and had my routine doctor's visit. He checked my cervix and said I am doing good so far, also said I didn't gain any weight(hmmm), no swelling, no high blood pressure, and overall I look great. He also gaveme prevacid for the acid reflux, THANK GOD. For those of you that are pregnant or have been lately you know that they measure your stomach and I am measuring at 38 weeks. So full term if I was carrying one baby. I go in tomorrow for my non-stress test and my sonogram and we will see how those look.

I have to go back next Wednesday to take the"in lab" 3 hour glucose test, to rule out sugar diabetes. I mean seriously....... I can't think of anything I would rather do than sit in a lab for 3 hours and drink straight sugar and try to refrain from puking. Oh these babies...... I LOVE THEM.

0 comments: