We headed to the Leavenworth St. Patrick's Day parade yesterday and it was quite a bit of fun. It was much more family oriented than the downtown parade. We were all decked out in Green, of course, and Landon had a Green Mohawk, it was adorable. After the parade we went and ate lunch with our neighbors and then came home and played/worked outside ALL DAY LONG. Nick built a huge sandbox for Landon to play in this summer and I picked up all the leaves and got all my plants and shrubs ready to grow. I wish it would stay nice out so I can get my colorful plants put in the ground soon!! We all got burnt yesterday, but it felt so good to have some sun.
Monday was our registration at the hospital so when it's time to have the babies we can just walk in and deliver them. The lady took me up and showed me the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) just in case the babies end up there. It was a bit overwhelming, and it seems they are very strict up there and only a couple people per family are aloud, so hopefully we don't have to make the decision and we can just have the babies in the room with us and everyone can see them. I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning and again on Friday for a sonogram. Will update then.
0 comments:
Post a Comment