Thank you for allowing me to make it to 35 weeks with these little babies but do you think you could give me a break on the swelling!!!! YIKES
I never would have thought I would make it this far, after all the horrible stories you hear about twins coming early but nope not me, I am carrying them like a rockstar. I have done really GREAT up until this point but my legs and feet are SO SO SO swollen that I can barely walk, in fact my feet feel like they are on fire. I would take a picture but it just wouldn't do them any justice.
I must stop going in public, I get the "oh you poor thing" look from everyone as if I am due like last week. Then of course they ask or comment, I say no, a couple more weeks (my standard answer) since I really have no clue when they are coming and people are appalled. I try not to tell people it's twins because this world is crazy and you never know if something bad will happen.
Went to the doc today and still only dilated to a 1, doctor says he thinks the baby's are content and all of the sudden is willing to let them come on their own terms, as long as it's before 38 weeks. OMG, help me. On the other hand it will greatly increase my chances of bringing the babies home with me when I leave the hospital and that is my main goal, so whatever or however long it takes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment