BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 20th

That is my induction date, 13 more days if I can make it that long. I found out today that my doctor is leaving town Saturday morning and won't be back until the night of the 19th. So the soonest he can induce me is the 20th, which will be 37 weeks 2days. I had my stress test this morning and I was having steady contractions and he said I could come in tonight if they got more intense but they haven't. So, now I have to hold out 13 more days so he can be the one to deliver these babies. Of course if I need to go to labor and delivery before the 20th their will be someone their to deliver the babies but I would prefer my doctor since he specializes in twins!!

1 comments:

Cook Family said...

YEAH!! Can't wait to meet them! SO glad everything is going well!!