BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We are "5"


We are officially a family of 5 and loving every minute of it. I will spare all the deliver details and just post the pictures! Brooklyn Grace Dissmeyer entered the world on May 16, 2009 @ 5:30am weighing 6lbs 3.5oz and 17.5 in long.


Jackson Alan Dissmeyer entered the world 4 hours and 19 min later @ 9:49am May 16, 2009 weighing in @ 5lbs 10 oz and 17.5 in long.

They have the proudest BIG BROTHER in the world!!!!
Headed Home!!!!!!!











3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am guessing by the picture and lack of news otherwise, you all got to go home together!! YAY!! You are indeed a beautiful family of 5!

Lindsey Golubski said...

I can not wait to hear all the details... CONGRATS, they are both so precious!

Kelly said...

Congrats Heather! I am so glad everything went well for you. You have a beautiful family!!